Go snorkeling in Ireland with a local marine biologist as you explore the sheltered coastline of Ballinskelligs Bay.
- Adult 16+ years old
- Child 6-15 years old
- Family 2 Adults (16+) | 2 Children (6-15)
Waterville – Kayak on Lough Currane!
Discover the wonderful waters, islands and wildlife of Ireland’s premier sea trout lake – Lough Currane. Step away from the holiday hustle and relish in the tranquility of this lake cradled by mountains as your guides tell you tales of folklore and natural history – some may even be true!
Cahersiveen – Kayak the River Fertha!
Kayak on the Fertha River and enjoy unique views of our local 14th century castle, the stately white towers of the old Barracks and paddle under the old railway line. All the while you’ll be at eye level with the seals, birds, hares, fish and other wildlife that call the River home.
Book your kayaking trip online today.
What To Bring
- Swimwear to be worn under your wetsuit
- Wetsuit (otherwise we can provide one for you)
- Wetsuit boots or old shoes that you can wear in the water
- Enthusiasm if you have it (but if not we’ll help you find it on the water!)