Go snorkeling in Ireland with a local marine biologist as you explore the sheltered coastline of Ballinskelligs Bay.
- Adult 16+ years old
- Child 6-15 years old
- Family 2 Adults (16+) | 2 Children (6-15)
SUP Ireland’s Lough Currane
Explore the tranquil Lough Currane, Waterville’s largest lake and one of the premier sea trout lakes in Ireland. Enjoy breathtaking views with this amazing experience that is often compared to “walking on water.”
Guided by an ASI-certified instructor and ecologist, you will discover the hidden stories of the lakes and rivers of the peninsula as you float on a stand-up paddle board.
No experience necessary, all equipment provided.
What To Bring
- Swimwear to be worn under your wetsuit
- Wetsuit (otherwise we can provide one for you)
- Wetsuit boots or old shoes that you can wear in the water
- Enthusiasm if you have it (but if not we’ll help you find it on the water!)